Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hong Kong to Japan 2013


It's been a while since I posted up some of my travels here.
First off, I enjoyed the best that 2013 has offered me in the earlier months. I visited Hong Kong and travelled to Japan. All I can say is that, it was memorable and my dream of finally going to Japan came true. It was all worth while and memories were made to last a lifetime.

Here are a few awesome pics from the 9 days we spent in Japan!

We went during a wonderful time. The Cherry Blossom season :)


Amongst the locals during Cherry Blossom (Hanami) season picnicking by Osaka Castle.
An awesome Street Market from Ueno station!

Posing with the Nara Park deer. One of many roaming around freely.

Being in the awesome Akihabara (Electric Town) at night. So many lights and Arcades, people etc.


MORE PHOTOS are posted on my Flickr account here.
You can view all the glory that is Japan for 9 days!! Not enough time I would say. Hope you enjoy them!

Things I remember from visiting  Japan:
- Golden Pavilion,
- Silver Pavilion
- Lots of temples and castles
- Beautiful gardens, Nara park and deers
- staying in traditional ryokan in Kyoto
- A Bath house experience
- good foods, awesome toilets, everything is so effin compact organized and neat
- Busy city, drunk bicyclist crashing into a wall -_-
- Tokyo airbnb cockroach apartment,
- JR pass and rails were awesome, Tokyo metro system.
- too many great experiences here..wish I could stay longer.

No comments: