Friday, November 16, 2012

Things to look forward in a few months

Looking forward, not backwards

After my contract ends, I look forward to many things to come. It will be another new route and I hope to achieve more the next steps in my career path. I've met great and wonderful people whom will forever be remembered and will keep in touch!

Questions that I ponder about are always hopeful and positive (we all should be!):
- Find a job you actually find challenging and enjoy doing it!
- A good balance of personal time, work time and FUN time.
- Meet more interesting people!
- Find my creative niche. What it is I really want to do and go full force
- Training and personal development (I am so much older now, but there is always room to grow on a personal and academic way.
- Develop my brand, my look and style, what is a Dury (haha)

The FUN things in the next few months:
- Going to New York again but with my sweet boyfriend :)
- Some upcoming and exciting freelance projects! Yes I did work on some Disney products, but I hope to get my hands on Game of Thrones maps.
- Learning more stuff, decide what it is that I need to focus more on in the development of my career. Web design and development? or head towards more of the gaming industry and be an artist.
- Get my first MAC desktop or laptop! I can save enough for this if i budget!
- The Xmas holidays, family gathering, and fooooooood. MMMmmm Home cooked food is best!
- My bf's sista's Wedding in March 2013, It will be amazing since I will be a bridesmaid again. Me and bf and family are going on a trip again! Hong Kong, China, possibly Japan? We shall see! (by that time, I would have accumulated enough savings to go)


I'm so grateful for the people whom I have met in my life and what I have so far in life. I hope to become more better at what I do and become an inspiration some day.

No comments: