Saturday, June 23, 2012

Carribean Cruise July 2012

So this year has been great so far. But what makes it even better is that I am finally going on a vacation! With a start of a new job and with the start of a new beginning for everyone I am close to, this is a great way to celebrate. Yay! Well my last trip was in last November 2011 to London England to Scotland (and yes it was memorable). What makes this trip different/interesting is that it will be more relaxing and the destinations are tropical yet touristy which is out of the ordinary of what I would like to see.

Well here is my Caribbean cruise itinerary:
It is a 4 night 5 day vacation valued at 349 pp minus flight (flight an extra 393pp
Miami - Florida
Nassau - Bahamas
Cococay - Bahamas
Key West - Florida



Pretty good I'd say ;) Now only if I had the time to tone up for more of a sexy bikini body. But I guess what I have will do. Cruises in my opinion is suppose to be more relaxing and less stressful than having to plan what to do and see. On a cruise, there are lots of activities and stuff available. Food is easily accessible, thus this is why people say you would proabably gain some weight on a cruise (all the tasty foods!).

What I'm looking forward to:
Is basically everything but the flights/wait time, check-in times (the usual) but thats how all vacations are like.
I am so excited about snorkeling and exploring the islands in greater detail. It should be a wonderful experience and a relaxing at its best. It is a nice step down from having to have to plan a lot and hiking (not that I mind it).

When I think of large cruiseships, I think of the movie Titanic!(minus the sinking and tragedy of it all) It is a massive entertainment spot in one largeee boat with lots of people and things to see ;)

I'm going to sit back and just take it all in.~

No comments: